20th Anniversary reissue of Suede’s second album Dog Man Star. The Boxset includes:
- High Fidelity Pure Audio Blu-ray of album the and B-sides
- 2 CDs in a mini gatefold sleeve
- cassette of entire album, with original 1994 inlay
- DVD with interviews with the band, appearances on Top Of The Pops and The O Zone in 1994, the ‘Dog Man Star’ tour films, and the ‘Stay Together’ promo video.
- 12” singles of ‘We Are The Pigs’ and ‘The Wild Ones’
- 7” reproduction of the NME Flexi disc in original pic sleeve.
- 48 page hardback book with notes by Brett Anderson, photos, handwritten lyrics, and ephemera
- 48 page sheet music book with five songs
- plastic carrier bag with an exclusive design
- A2 poster and a 12” x 12” print
This box set is sent out by recorded delivery and should be ordered as a separate (single item). Due to excessive postal costs we advise customers outside the UK to try to purchase this item locally.
Please order this item separately to any other item.
A major new definitive feature-documentary ‘Suede: The Insatiable Ones’, including two bonus discs which include expanded interviews and exclusive footage from the archive of Simon Gilbert.
"This isn't a powder-puff promotional tool, it’s a film that grasps at the very essence of what the band is, charting the scruffy inglorious years of struggle, the vertiginous heights of success and the dank depths of self-destruction and hopefully emerges at the end of it all with some truths revealed and some myths destroyed”.
-- Brett Anderson
Night Thoughts 12 track CD plus full length DVD movie. This is a sealed Japanese edition.
Limited edition box set includes double vinyl LP and CD versions, exclusive bonus track 'Manipulation' on 7" vinyl, a specially mastered instrumental CD, DVD featuring album commentary from the band, lyric sheets and a collection of art cards
This limited edition collectors edition includes the Night Thoughts 12 track CD plus full length DVD movie, in a beautifully designed hardback book plus 2 x A5 prints
Only 2 left in stock
4 CD's+ DVD in 36 page media book
- Brett Anderson believes that Suede’s debut album, winner of the Mercury Music Prize in 1993, probably has more cultural resonance than any other of their albums, as a pre-cursor to Britpop and a supplanter of grunge. It is also home to four ground-breaking singles.
- This deluxe edition features the album; the b-sides; a CD of demos, monitor mixes (several previously unreleased) and the band’s first BBC radio session, arranged chronologically; plus a concert from February 1993.
- The DVD features six contemporary TV performances (including their first ever TV appearance), and an hour-long film of Brett and Bernard Butler discussing the writing and recording of the album, all issued for the first time.
- Also included is a new note by Brett about his memories of the recording of the album, along with the lyrics, hand-written lyric drafts, tape boxes, and photos from the band’s collections.
Night Thoughts 12 track CD plus full length DVD movie
This remastered edition of the last album by Suede includes the non album B-sides, demos and a previously unreleased song. The DVD features videos from the singles plus 'Suede Up Close and Personal' filmed in Singapore and an accoustic performance filmed in Madrid record store 'FNAC'. Also features an interview with Brett, Richard and Neil and a short film by Simon Gilbert.
Previously released in 1999 and including 4 hit singles, this remastered and expanded Head Music set also includes the non album B-sides, as well as demos from the collections of Brett Anderson and Richard Oakes. The DVD features the singles videos, the Channel 4 programme 'Head Music' and an interview with Brett, Richard and Neil.
This remastered edition of the original, biggest selling album by Suede includes the top 5 singles, B-sides, demos and a previously unreleased song. The DVD features concert footage from The Roundhouse, a newly discovered full length film of Richard Oakes' first performance with the band in 1994, an interview with Brett, Richard and Neil and a short film by Simon Gilbert.
This deluxe, remastered edition features the 'non' album A and B-sides, as well as demos from the collection of Brett Anderson and Bernard Butler. Includes unedited full length versions of 'The Wild Ones' and 'The Asphalt World'. The DVD includes footage of the band at The Casino de Paris and The FNAC, Paris, an interview with Brett and Bernard and a short film by Simon Gilbert.
Named as the best debut album of 1993 by NME, this was the fastest selling debut album of all time. This deluxe, remastered edition features all the non album B-sides as well as demos and previously unreleased songs. Also contains a DVD with previously unreleased footage of the band at The Leadmill, an interview with Brett Anderson and Bernard Butler and a short film by Simon Gilbert