- Dec 24, 2021 Merry Christmas! Although our shop remains open online to take orders, our office is now closed until 4th January and any orders placed before then may not be posted out until 4th. Thank you for your visits over the past year. We wish you all a Merry Christmas and a healthy and happy 2022! x
- May 4, 2021 Coming Up reductions To celebrate the Classic Albums Coming Up documentary, we're reducing all our Coming Up stock by 10% until the end of May.
- Jan 1, 2021 Airmail Suspension Lifted The airmail suspension has been lifted on most countries, so normal service is resumed (though delivery may be a little slower than normal). Our backlog of UK orders went out today and all others go out tomorrow. Happy New Year!
- Dec 23, 2020 Airmail Services Suspended If you live outside the UK and have placed an order in the last day or two, unfortunately we aren’t going to be able to post this out until the current air traffic situation is resolved, as all airmail services are suspended at the moment.
- May 17, 2020 Deliveries During The Covid 19 Pandemic Delivery times may be a lot longer than usual during the crisis. Please allow extra time for delivery. Thank you for your patience and continued support. You can read more by clicking on the white headline.
Deliveries During The Covid 19 Pandemic
We remain open during the current viral crisis, as we are able to work in a safe environment and without customer contact.
Our delivery times may be a lot longer than usual because are less flights going outside the UK and the postal services are struggling to cope with reduced staffing and increased online purchases. Please allow a bit of extra time before emailing us if your order has not arrived by the time you think it should. Some mail has taken up to 16 days to reach a UK address, so packages going outside the UK could take much longer.
Thank you for your patience and continued support. Stay safe.